Updated COVID-19 Office Guidelines
So, we keep a safe and healthy office environment for our clients and staff, we ask everyone to wear a facemask as they come into the office building.
- Once you are in my office, you will have the choice to wear your facemask or to take it off, during the massage.
- When the massage is completed, you will wear your facemask as you are leaving my office and the building.
Office Social Distancing
Please wear a facemask while sitting in the waiting room.
Safety Measures & Sanitizing
- The Practitioners in our office will wear surgical masks throughout the day.
- Frequently touched surfaces are sanitized several times a day, including the doors and faucet handles, countertops, and desktops.
- My office and table are sanitized after each client and clients are spaced 30 minutes apart to allow the room to air out.
- My office has a medical-grade-HEPA filtration system running and I can open a window for more air circulation.
- To sanitize, our clinic uses alcohol and an EPA approved natural, non-flammable, non-corrosive, and odorless sanitizer. It does not have the fumes or skin irritation associated with traditional disinfectants.
- A new set of sheets, face cradle covering, and pillowcases are supplied for each client.
At The End of Your Massage
- I would prefer payments to be handled online via, Venmo, Square, Zelle, Apple Pay, and I will accept a cash and checks.
- You can book your appointments directly with me or online.
Please stay healthy, be safe, and we look forward to seeing you!